Friday, April 4, 2008
There's an Alien in my Belly
Oh no, that's just Mia Hamm - I mean Baby Girl Brill...and she's not letting me forget that she's in there. She's been progressively more active but this morning she scared the bageezies out of me. I was getting ready for work when all of a sudden wham, my stomach became her soccer ball and she kicked like she was going for the goal! I literally jumped up and screamed before realizing the kick came from the alien (I mean baby) inside of me - I couldn't help but laugh at myself. It was weird and exciting at the same time. I'm just glad it didn't happen in a meeting. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL...It was the funniest thing ever!! Since I am a chicken $hit, I was staying the night over there and when Baby Girl Brill scared her she scared the poop..out of me!! I was on my way to the bathroom to take a shower when she screamed causing me to run back to the room to see if she was OK only to see her laughing at herself!! I love that sister of mine!! :-)
Titi Norys
I can't believe I am missing out on all the fun. Same some of it for me. LaSandra seems so much bigger than I could imagine. I am so happy that titi Norys is there for you.
Finally, you made me a Grandma.
Love Grandma...
Post a Comment