Saturday, February 2, 2008

Kaiser's Ping Pong

Okay I feel like a ping pong ball with where I'm at with this pregnancy but according to my records at Kaiser I am officially 12-weeks, 4 days today which means I'm in my second trimester! This may change again after my "in-depth" ultrasound on March 13th where we'll also get to see if it's a boy or a girl! I can't wait to confirm it's a girl! =)

Although I'm almost done with my twelfth week I'll still give a baby growth update. This week the baby is about the size of a plum. Her brain is fully formed and she started developing her reflexes, she may also start to suck her thumb this week. It's truly amazing!

The good news this week: I think I'm past the morning (all-day) sickness and I've been feeling better the past few days. I've just been eating a lot more which is why I'm up now at 3am.

Also now that I'm past the critical point I have made the announcement official and in fact for many of you, this may be your first visit to this blog. There's lots to catch up on if you want to poke around but to see the best post with pictures and a video from our first ultrasound appointment, click here. Feel free to participate in this exciting time with us and leave comments on our blog.

Okay, back to bed I go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you and your lil belly next week. This whole pregnancy thing is getting me so excited...This is truely a blessing to the family and I am so glad that I can be a part of it... Love You!

Alana's Nanny Blog