Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Brill at 15-Weeks

Part of me feels like time is flying by and part of me feels like time isn't going fast enough but as I look back to week 7 when the baby was just a blueberry it's amazing to think she's now 4-inches long - about the the size of an orange. She'll continue growing at an amazing rate throughout my second trimester - growing in length and starting to put on weight. This week she also starts growing hair all over her body (most of which will be gone at birth - we hope), and although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light and will move away from it if you flash a light on my tummy. No I can't feel her move yet - a couple of times could be questionable but over the next few weeks as she puts on a little weight her kicks should be more distinguishable (I can't wait).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big...I am so excited

Alana's Nanny Blog