Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby is Big Enough To Come Out

How big is baby? Well, as of Wednesday I'm officially in my 9th month of pregnancy at 37-weeks and she's as big as a watermelon. I try not to think of that too often and just hope it's one of those mini watermelons so that she'll find her way out a little easier. At 37-weeks I'm also considered full term now so it's safe for her to come at any time - hopefully next Friday!

Yesterday was my last day of work and I'll be off until January 6, 2009 so I will have plenty of time to bond with Alana. I can't wait! But until her arrival I'll have a few days to relax starting with spa day later today. Also we got the final sofa delivered for Alana's room yesterday - we have one picture to get up on the wall and then I'll take pictures and will post them here - hopefully this weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! She has grown so much in your little (OK it was flat to begin with) tummy!! I cannot wait to meet our little Alana!!

I am going to hug and kiss her so much she is going to be running from me!! lol..lol... :-)

Love,
Titi Norys (The one and ONLY true Titi to Alana!) HEE!HEE! :-)

Unknown said...

YOUR CRAZY BIG! in a good way :) I bet you cant wait until she's out.

Im sure you have heard... so play dates we need schedule in!


MO

Unknown said...

I found this link... might be useful... I know Jon's probably got at least a few thousand hours of research already!

http://www.brillbaby.com/

Did you guys do the prenatal education?

Anonymous said...

Yep, I am with Kaiser and they offer great education classes. We took the early pregnancy class, mid-pregnancy class, late pregnancy class, breast feeding class, early childcare class and tonight we start the birth preparation class. Not to mention all the books and blogs we've read! Whew - I'd say we're ready to have this baby!

Congratulations to you and Farheen - I can't wait for those play dates! =)

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy becomes you; you are beautiful. Can't wait to meet Alana; I love the name. I am sure you can't wait either to have the baby, but enjoy these few days and relax. Soon you'll be cuddling Alana. Thinking of you guys.

Love and kisses,

your Godmother
Joyce

Alana's Nanny Blog