Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Week 17 - The Onion

This week the baby is the size of an onion. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that I've been exceptionally emotional and teary eyed lately (gotta love those hormones). This week the baby gets her very own finger prints and her skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone - crazy!

As for me I've actually been feeling much better the past few days and have been getting bigger. I've gained 6lbs and 5-inches around my stomach but as you can see in the belly bump pics in the right column I'm still not showing much - I think it's partly because I'm getting wider and it's not just going outward. Some people who know I'm pregnant are starting to notice the bump but overall I still don't look pregnant and no one would dare ask - I think I look bloated. It kinda sucks because I'm looking forward to having the cute baby bump but on the bright side I'm hoping this just means it'll be easier for me to get back to my original size after the baby is born (I'll keep my fingers crossed). =)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow, it is so much fun tracking the progress of lil baby Brill. Can't wait to see him/her - - - hurry up already : )~

Alana's Nanny Blog