You guessed it, the baby is the size of a sweet potato this week (mmm...that sounds good). What's going on with baby? Well besides that fact that she's getting bigger and putting on more weight she's also becoming a lot more mobile - passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. Soon I'll be able to feel those kicks throughout the day - that's so weird! As for me I still look more fat than pregnant but that baby bump is getting there. In two more days we have our ultrasound appointment - yey!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Gotta Get a Piece of that Sweet Potato Pie
You guessed it, the baby is the size of a sweet potato this week (mmm...that sounds good). What's going on with baby? Well besides that fact that she's getting bigger and putting on more weight she's also becoming a lot more mobile - passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. Soon I'll be able to feel those kicks throughout the day - that's so weird! As for me I still look more fat than pregnant but that baby bump is getting there. In two more days we have our ultrasound appointment - yey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now that we've had our ultrasound confirming age of the fetus, week 18 doesn't officially start until March 19th so until then we're back to the onion...
Post a Comment