Saturday, November 3, 2007

It's Official!

This picture was taken on Saturday, November 3rd at 4:51pm - it's official. I'm pregnant!

After feeling queasy for a couple of days I decided to take the test. Although I was hopeful I wasn't really expecting anything. So, when the result showed 'pregnant' I was ecstatic and overwhelmed with joy. I called for Jon and immediately shared the news with him. We are so exited about starting a family and look forward to sharing our joy with you through this website where we will post updates and pictures.

According to the Chinese birthing calendar the baby will be a boy - but I was suppose to be a boy too so who knows! We do know that 2008 is the Year of the Rat. People born during this year are imaginative, charming and very generous to those they love. They work hard to achieve their goals and are likely to be perfectionists. They have a tendency to be quick-tempered and over-critical. They love to gossip and are thrifty with money. They make good writers, critics and publicists.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't you forget to mention that you were so excited you fell out of the tub? That was the BEST part...especially since you didn't get hurt. Oh and what about hyperventilating? LOL...you only did that once before when Jon proposed!

HEE!HEE! Well I can't wait to be a Titi and spoil the baby rotten! :-)

Love you guys!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations LaSandra and Jonathan!!! They say you should talk to the baby while still in the womb.. so if you don't have much material, tell baby brill that Shana is the coolest aunt!

Alana's Nanny Blog